- 40mm width.
- AustriAlpin Cobra buckle with a metal D-ring.
- Polyethylene stiffener inside.
The Crown Customs Sokol Belt is a one-piece rigger's type belt.
It has a AustriAlpin D-ring Cobra buckle rated at 22Kn.
The belt is mainly available in green and black or wrapped with (ex. M05 or ranger green) via custom order.
Base model features:
- 40mm wide IR-protected PES (Finn-Nauha) webbing for the base.
- 19mm wide IR-protected PES (Finn-Nauha) webbing for the D-ring keeper.
- Polyethylene stiffener sandwiched between the 40mm webbing.
- AustriAlpin D-ring Cobra buckle, (ex.) for rappelling.
The Crown Customs Sokol Belt is not officially approved to be used as personal protective equipment, fall protection, or to be used in any high angle work ie. climbing, rappelling, belaying etc. Crown Customs assumes no liability connected to the misuse of this product, loss, damage, or expenses of any kind that would come out of the use or inability to use this product.