Despawn belt 50
- 50mm width.
- 12mm PALS webbing.
- AustriAlpin Cobra buckle with a soft webbing loop.
- Polyethylene stiffener inside.
The Crown Customs Despawn Belt 50 with a soft loop is a two-piece system outer belt with PALS and a "soft" webbing loop.
The belt is mainly available in green and black, or wrapped with (ex. M05 or Multicam) via special order.
It has hook Velcro on the inside to attach to an inner belt, such as the 40mm Liner Belt.
Base model features:
- 50mm wide IR-protected PES (Finn-Nauha) webbing for the base.
- 12mm wide IR-protected PES (Finn-Nauha) webbing for PALS.
- A soft loop in the place of a metal D-ring, (ex.) for rappelling.
- Polyethylene stiffener sandwiched between the 50mm webbing.
- Genuine AustriAlpin Cobra buckle. Other buckles available on request.
- Hook on the inside of the belt for attaching to an inner belt. Loop available on request.
The Crown Customs Despawn Belt 50 is not officially approved to be used as personal protective equipment, fall protection, or to be used in any high angle work ie. climbing, rappelling, belaying etc. Crown Customs assumes no liability connected to the misuse of this product, loss, damage, or expenses of any kind that would come out of the use or inability to use this product.
"It fits, it sits, it works. With this you can ensure that your belt does not blow open."- Hugo Salovaara